Hello ACM,

Today, we will be doing a workshop on Linux. This will include general information on operating systems, use of the terminal, SSH/PUTTY, and other miscellaneous tools related to Linux such as Vim.

We will also talk about the Hackathon, so if you are planning to attend the OSU Hackathon we ask that you at least come for the beginning of the workshop or send me an email.

Some time at the end will be reserved to let you work on your projects and ask any questions.

See you tonight,

Matt DePero
Miami University '18 | Honors Program
Computer Science | Management Minor
[log in to unmask] | (330)715-5516 (cell)