Hey guys,

This is Devan, your ACM treasurer. In case you haven't heard, we're planning on going to OSU this weekend for their annual Hackathon.

We have some people signed up already. However, we could use one or two more drivers in order to ensure that everyone can go. Therefore, if you have any interest in this thing, keep reading.

This Hackathon is called the OHI/O, it begins this Saturday and ends on Sunday. If you're a Comp Sci or Software Engineering major, I think it's of utmost importance that you participate in Hackathons and other programming events like this.

Why should I do this?

Even if you're a beginner, this thing is still for you. These types of events are made for literally everyone. If you're a pro programmer already, you'll get even better and meet people as good as you. If you suck, you'll be taking a giant leap towards awesomeness. The only reason I can't go is because I have an interview in Cleveland and won't be back in time for the Hackathon.

Here's the website for OHI/O if you want more info: http://hack.osu.edu

Let me know if you want to know anything else. Email me or Vice President Matt at [log in to unmask] to sign up.

https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0

Best,
Devan Rome

Sent from mobile