Hello ACM,

It's your favorite president writing. I hope that everyone had a great
winter break and is looking forward to getting back to Miami. I was absent
from the club during the fall semester as I was studying abroad in Madrid,
Spain, but I will be fully present and involved this semester. Unless the
members prefer otherwise, we will continue last semester's meeting
schedule:  Wednesday nights at 8. Before we get back, I'd like to tell
everyone about a talk by Dr. Karro on Tuesday at 6 PM. He'll be giving an
introduction to the Python programming language, and the talk is open to
all students. I don't have a location yet but when I get it, I'll forward
it on to everyone. Our first meeting will be next Wednesday at 8, pizza as
always.

Hope to see everyone next week.

Thanks,
Nate Mara