Hey Guys,

Reminder that we will be having a meeting tomorrow night at 8:00 PM in Benton 006. We will be discussing a programming project that I recently undertook and how practical side projects can be fantastic learning opportunities. As always, pizza will be provided. I apologize if you are receiving this email twice, I'm sending the emails through both the hub and the LISTSERV list during our migration to the hub for emails. If you only received this email once, please register for the ACM on the hub, as we will not be sending messages through LISTSERV starting next month.

Thanks,
Nate

--
Nathan Mara