Hey guys,

Quick reminder that we will be having a meeting tomorrow at 8:00 PM in Benton 6. Due to the large amount of surprise last week about the notion of functions being used as variables and arguments to other functions, this week's topic will be functional programming. I hope to see everyone there. As always, pizza will be provided. This week we'll be having La Rosa's after our disappointing pizza burglary last week from Papa John's. See you all tomorrow!

Also, reminder to join the ACM on The Hub if you haven't already. LISTSERV emails will end next month, and if you want to continue getting club updates, pleas join us on The Hub.

Thanks,
Nate

--
Nathan Mara