Professional Grant Development Workshop

Wright State University

Dayton, OH

January 29-30, 2018

8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Hosted by the Grant Training Center

Greetings,

Since there are only a few seats left, we would like to remind you about this upcoming Professional Grant Development Workshop to be held at Wright State University from January 29-30, 2018. This intensive interactive workshop is perfect for those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, and beginners who wish to acquire the proven techniques of preparing and writing proposals for various funding agencies.

You will learn how to:

REGISTER

The fee for this course is $595
There is a $45/person discount available for registering two or more individuals from the same organization. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The registration fee includes an electronic comprehensive workbook, directory of key resources, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast.

We hope that you will join us for this opportunity!

Can't make it?

Online Version of this Workshop

You may also be interested in a specific grant topic

Wright State Universityis neither endorsing nor sponsoring the activities conducted by the Grant Training Center. You received this email due to your institutional or organizational affiliation. If sent in error and you wish not to receive further messages, simply reply with the subject unsubscribe.