Save the Date: IES 50th Anniversary, Sept 13-14, 2019

IES students

IES students

Jonathan Levy

Celebrate the Institute’s Legacy

I am thrilled to announce that IES will be celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019! We celebrate 50 years of interdisciplinary problem solving and training students to make a difference in the world as environmental professionals. Our Master’s program continues these traditions and we are now growing in our undergraduate programs as well. As I have met more and more alumni over the past few years, I am filled with such pride in being part of an organization that has contributed so much to Miami, Oxford and the world.

—- Jonathan Levy, IES Director

Join us on September 13 and 14, 2019 to meet with fellow alum, former and current faculty, and current students as we remember our accomplishments and look ahead to our future.

Anniversary Weekend Highlights (details TBD)

We are planning a variety of events and excursions. This includes a keynote speaker, panel discussion featuring updates on key projects worked on by IES students and faculty, tours of the new organic farm, campus geothermal sites, and the Fernald preserve, poster sessions by students and a Saturday evening banquet. We will certainly let you know more details as we have them.

Twitter

Facebook

College of Arts and Science, Miami University

18 Shideler Hall • 250 S. Patterson Ave.
Oxford, OH 45056

Phone: 513-529-5811 Email: [log in to unmask]

Copyright ©2018 Miami University.

This broadcast e-mail service is supported by the resources of the
Miami University Alumni Association.
725 E Chestnut St
Oxford, OH 45056
This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, click here.