Things were slow in the NE edge of the Darby Creeks CBC this morning.
Working the Clover-Goff Creek area, our team was swarmed by flocks of
Starlings, nearly reaching a thousand.  Other birds, however, were far less
obliging, and our only notables for the day were a handful of raptors (2
Coopers, 2 Red-tails, 2 Kestrels) and some scattered Sparrows (the best
being 1 Tree and 1 Swamp).  Unfortunately, my best bird of the day was well
outside the Count area.  I stopped at Heather Glen Park in Dublin on the
way home and had an E.Phoebe hawking insects over the vernal pools there.