A Lark Sparrow has been coming to the feeders at the Levi Hershberger Jr. residence near Farmerstown at 2731 TR 164, Sugarcreek since Tues. Jan. 8th. It was not very regular the first several days and not confirmed till Sat. but was easy to get to see yesterday and Saturday. It likes to visit the feeder at the front of the house or the one between the two houses by the grape arbor. There is also a Wilson's Snipe in the washed out pond that is along the road on the south side of the barn which might be of interest for a January list. The snipe was visible from the road yesterday afternoon but it is a small township road with a fair amount of traffic so parking on the road to look for it is highly discouraged. There should be adequate parking at the farm. Birders are welcome.

Good Luck,
Eli Miller