To clarify the situation further. The Slaty-backed Gull was indeed seen by loads of observers this morning at Summit Lake: the exact same individual that Kent Miller had found at the Stark County landfill and subsequently found by Matt Kappler last night at the Summit Lake roost. The bird was photographed and videotaped this morning and seen extraordinarily well. Jon Cefus caught up with the Slaty-backed AGAIN this morning, after it departed the Summit Lake roost, when he saw it lift off of Lake Cable in Stark. Photos confirm the bill pattern of this Slaty-backed Gull.       A possible second bird is now under debate. Brian Tinker posted video of this possible second bird, above. However, the video does NOT confirm the ID of a second Slaty-backed Gull with an adult-patterned bill. The "second" bird has a smaller bill that is consistent with a Lesser Black-backed Gull. NOTE: Lesser Black-backed Gull can have pinkish legs. This is regular and observed on Lake Erie often. The ID cannot be based on leg color alone. The "second" bird does not have a large white crescent on the secondaries, it's bill is smaller, and there are no photos of the open wing. At this time, it is CONFIRMED that THE Slaty-backed Gull (found by Kent Miller and subsequently refound by Matt Kappler) was documented WELL this morning at Summit Lake and then departed to the south, and was seen by Jon Cefus at Lake Cable. The "second" bird, with an adult-patterned bill, that is under debate right now, has NOT been confirmed as a second Slaty-back.