Unsurprisingly, all the ponds at these two south Columbus parks were frozen this morning, and even the creeks were partly frozen, so waterfowl were scarce.  Instead, I focused on the feeders at both parks, and was rewarded with a decent variety of birds for a frigid day.  The best finds were:

Raptors - the Wood Duck picnic area feeder at Pick Ponds had enough landbirds to attract the attention of 2 hawks: a beautiful adult Red-shouldered and a fluffed-up female Sharp-shinned
Woodpeckers - Downies were abundant at virtually all the feeders, but also had Red-bellies, Hairies, and Flickers
Bluebirds - a flock of 6 visited the Heron Pond feeder at 3-Creeks (and we also had a quartet visit our suet cake at home in Gahanna)
Tree Sparrows - only at Pick Ponds, but both the Wood Duck and Glacier Knoll feeders had a few.
Swamp Sparrow - 1 was in the field around the Meadowlark Trail at Pick Ponds
Fox Sparrows - 1 was at a yard feeder along the Blacklick bike path in 3-Creeks, while another was along the Meadowlark Trail at Pick Ponds
White-crowned Sparrows - at least 2 were around the Wood Duck picnic area feeder at Pick Ponds