Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus off
of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of Birds seen the last 2 days. I would like to thank the
visitors for finding these Birds.

Lake trail
 Warblers
  Tennessee
  Blackpool
  American Redstart
  Yellow-throated
  Wilson
  Yellow
  Magnolia
  C Yellowthroat
  Chestnut-sided
  N Parula
Woodpeckers
 Pileated
 Hairy
Indigo Bunting
Veery
Red-eyed Vireo
E Kingbird
Great Crested Flycatcher
Swainson's Thrush
Baltimore Oriole
Cooper's Hawk

Thoreau Lake
 Yellow Warbler
 E Phoebe
 Carolina Wren
 Wood Duck-2 mothers with young
 Mallard-mother with young
 Great Blue Heron
 E Kingbird
 Red-tailed Hawk

Brookside trail
 Wood Thrush
 Summer Tanager-area where Brookside Trail and Overlook Trail intersect
 Louisiana Waterthrush
 Scarlet Tanager

Overlook Trail
 Louisiana Waterthrush
 Yellow-throated Vireo

Sugarbush Trail
 Ovenbird
 Scarlet Tanager

Nature Center area
 Chimney Swifts
 Summer Tanager

Nature Center-Bird viewing area
 Ruby-throated Hummingbird
 Indigo Bunting

Hooded Warbler- path to Ranger Station from where Brookside and Overlook
Trail intersect

Turkeys-everywhere-We should see young soon

  Blendon Woods Metro Park
   Nature Center
     614-895-6221

       Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus