Hi,

Holden biologist Mike Watson just found a plegadis Ibis species at the
Holden Arboretum.  I am going to have a look to see if it is Glossy (the
more likely) or White faced.

Remember if you visit Holden non- members must pay regular admission.  The
Holden police do not allow parking along the road and check the un-gated
lots to make sure only members (with valid membership sticker) are parked
there.  Holden. like other not for profit museums, depends on admissions to
stay open and preserve habitat.

Haans