Follow up on Thorn’s post. NE side of Columbus 7am a fallout of warblers like I have never seen before. Six Blue-winged warbler males (I’ve never seen more than one at a time) and eight other species. NO singing. Light bad so better light and more observers might have yielded more. OH -and 5 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.

An hour latter only a few yellow rumps. An hour latter nothing. Again no singing. Strange and wonderful. S

Sandra LL Gaunt
Sent from my iPhone