I am seeing positive reports of the singing Swainson's Warbler in Clark County on May 14, 2019. It is a balmy and clear day in Southwest Ohio.

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:55 PM Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Parking:
39°56'12.3"N 84°02'09.2"W
https://goo.gl/maps/WdJfYKNDdWCzumiy7

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:18 PM Ricardo Garcia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Cole, it is not clear to me from the hotspot which road provides access to the trail.  Can you enlighten me?  The weather does not seem to favor much bird movement tonight, so may be worth looking for your bird tomorrow AM.  Thanks.
Ricardo Garcia