I stopped at several spots along this urban watercourse in east Columbus yesterday and found plenty of 'late neotropical migrants.  I visited Wolfe Park and the Alum Creek bikepath south to 3-Creeks Oxbow section, and had plenty of vireos, flycatchers, and warblers, though not in the large numbers seen at bigger forest patches like Blendon Woods.  Included in the haul were

flycatchers - Pewees, Acadians, E.Kingbirds
vireos - Blue-headed, Yellow-throated, Warbling (many), Red-eyed (many)
thrushes - Gray-cheeked, Swainsons (many), Wood
warblers - Parulas, Yellows, Black&White, Magnolias, Chestnut-sided, Tennessees, Redstarts, Blackburnians, Blackpolls, ComYellowthroats, Wilsons
orioles - Orchard, Baltimores (many)