While casually leaning on the boardwalk rail at Magee last year with two
other women while chatting and watching birds,  a Red-winged Blackbird
landed, sidled over to one of the women and pecked her. So this year, when
I was again leaning on the boardwalk rail at Magee and noticed a Red-winged
Blackbird land near me and start sidling my way, I got out of the way!

Karen