In eBird we have added a stakeout hotspot for the Swallow-tailed Kite(s) being seen in Knox County. If you have submitted a checklist at or near this location, please change the location of your checklist to the stakeout hotspot.
stakeout Swallow-tailed Kite, Caves Rd., Howard (2019)

Please note that there is also a hotspot in eBird for the nearby Honey Run Highlands Park where some have seen the Kite. Please use the hotspot for this park if you submit a checklist for that location.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio