I hit several areas along Big Walnut Creek along the est suburbs of Columbus, and found much less singing and fewer resident birds this morning.  What I did find were 2 displaced grosbeaks.
A Blue grosbeak was singing in the new floodplain flower meadow at Whitehall Community Park this morning.  This is probably a first-year male (more brown than blue), and can be a drive-up bird, as you can drive down to the parking lot next to the meadow (2nd right off the traffic circle at the park entrance).  Listen for the burbly song to track the bird.

A Rose-breasted grosbeak was singing along the west margin of Academy Park in Gahanna this afternoon, a spot where they were not present all summer.  This species is rather rare in the Columbus urban area, and this bird is likely a post-breeding wanderer and may not stick around the area.