No big fallout, but a good selection of migrants was on tap in several preserves around this NE COlumbus suburb this morning.  I stopped in Gahanna Woods, Friendship Park, Boehnke Preserve, and CherrybottomPark, and had interesting birds at every stop.  Best finds were:

Vultures - a flock of 30 TVs and 6 Black Vultures was soaring south of Cherrybottom
BaldEagle - an adult was tearing into a dead carp along Big Walnut Creek at Cherrybottom park
Hummingbirds - good #s, with 2-3 at nearly every park
Flycatchers - lots of Wood Pewees, but also had Acadians, Willow, and E.Phoebe
Vireos - Red-eyed were at every park, often 2+
Thrushes - 1-2 Swainsons were at Friendship, while a Wood was calling at Cherrybottom
Warblers - Tennessee, Nashville, Golden-winged (Friendship), Black&White, Redstarts, Magnolia, ComYellowthroat, Blackburnians, Chestnut-sided, Mounring (young male at Gahanna Woods), Wilson's

Orioles - all Baltimores, with 3 at Friendship, and 1 at Cherrybottom