Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen this weekend (Nov 16,17) at Blendon Woods

Thoreau Lake
 Waterfowl
   American Black Duck
   Mallards
   Gadwall
   American Wigeon
  Hooded Merganser
  Wood Duck
  Northern Shoveler
  Pied-billed Grebe
Great Blue Heron
Belted Kingfisher
Yellow-rumped Warbler
N Flicker

Lake Trail
 Hawks
   Red-tailed
   Red-shouldered
   Cooper's
 Sparrows
   White-throated
   American Tree
   E Towhee
 Golden-crowned Kinglet
 Yellow-rumped Warbler
 Pileated Woodpecker
 Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

Winter Wren
  Ripple Rock Trail
  Hickory Ridge Trail

Nature Center
 Sparrows
  Fox
  White-throated
Hairy Woodpecker
Carolina Wren

Turkeys-everywhere-Over 125 in Blendon Woods
  Bird Feeders
   Nature Center
   Ranger Station
   East Blind Thoreau Lake

    Blendon Woods Metro Park
       Nature Center
         614-895-62221

        Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus