Not exactly true, but my morning trip to these birding areas west of Columbus yielded little besides a nice morning.  I stopped at Spindler and Reynolds Parks in Hilliard and Darby Bend Lakes, Beaver Lake, and the North Canoe Access in Prairie Oaks.  The Hilliard Parks actually had more birds than Prairie Oaks, but the species list was sparse at both.  Notables included:

Waterfowl - little besides small flocks of Canada Geese and Mallards.  Did have 2 Pied-billed grebes at Prairie Oaks (Darby Bend Lakes and Beaver Lake).

Harriers - 2 were soaring around Darby Bend lakes

Kestrel - only 1, along Hayden Run Rd

Kinglets - Golden-crowns were at several places, but no Ruby-crowns

Bluebirds - expected more, but only had 2, at Darby Bend lakes

Horned Larks - not a one, which was very unusual given the recent cold snap

Sparrows - flocks of Songs and White-throats were at many places, but also had Swamp Sparrows at nearly every stop, and a flock of 4-5 Field Sparrows at Spindler Park

Blackbirds - not many, but did have small numbers of Redwings and grackles at several spots