The Gypsum Christmas Bird Count will be Saturday, December 4.  This count covers East Harbor State Park, Sandusky Bay, Castalia, Rest Haven WA, Marblehead, and Port Clinton.  We still have coverage areas to fill.
Meet at Big Bopper's restaurant on SR 163 at 7:00 AM and/or noon.

The Ottawa NWR count is Sunday, December 5.  This count covers Ottawa NWR, Magee Marsh WA, Metzger Marsh WA, Howard Marsh MetroPark, Navarre Marsh, and areas south.  Much of the count is on foot in many of these areas but we still have other areas in need of coverage.
Meet in the Trail Head Parking Lot (back lot) at 7:45ish.  Lunch at Blackberry Corner's - noonish

If interested, show up or contact me.

Tom

--
H. Thomas Bartlett