Thanks to all in the Ohio eBird community who have submitted suggestions of eBird hotspots, tips for birding, and photos of hotspots.

This week we added 2 eBird shared bird reporting hotspots in Summit and Wayne counties.

Check the latest post in the "What's New . . ." blog of the Ohio ebird Hotspot website for details on new and updated hotspots:
https://birding-in-ohio.com/whats-new-december-14-2019/

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio