I stopped at these two area along the boundary between Franklin & Pickaway Counties, looking to see if they were having the same patterns as were around Columbus for the CBC.  I stopped at several areas along Walnut Creek (Kelley Preserve, Bareis Preserve, Buckeye area of Walnut Woods MetroPark) and two areas of Slate Run Park (5-Oaks Trail, wetlands).  Just as in Columbus, fruit-eaters were the common birds, while sparrows and small flock birds were scarce.  Notables included:

Red-shouldered Hawk - a nice adult was along the Walnut Creek bike path at the Buckeye area

Kestrel - still scarce, but did have one along Winchester Pike north of Slate Run

Woodpeckers - common species at all stops, and included Pileated at 5-Oaks

Horned Lark - had a single bird flying south over the Buckeye Area

Mockingbirds - 2 were vainly trying to defend berry bushes from flocks of starlings and robins at Bareis Preserve

Yellow-rumped Warblers - 6 were along 5-Oaks Trail, while singles were at most other stops

Tree Sparrows - still no big numbers, but did have 2 at Bareis Preserve and 2 at the Slate Run wetlands
Swamp Sparrows - 4 at the Slate Run wetlands mirrored how common they've become in wetland areas around Columbus