I walked around several areas in this metropark along Darby Creek, looking for winter strays with little success.  I hiked around Indian Ridge, Cedar Ridge, and the Nature Center/Teal Trail.  Much of the standing water was frozen, but the creek was largely open.  Still, landbirds were pretty sparse, with the exception of woodpeckers and nuthatches.  Highlights included:

AmKestrel - 1 was along the entrance road to the Nature Center
Pileated Woodpeckers - singles at both Indian Ridge and Cedar Ridge
Horned Larks - flyovers at many spots, and 2-3 along Kuhlwein Rd, so they appear to have arrived
E.Bluebirds - small groups in many locations
Tree Sparrows - small groups in many locations, the largest being a flock of 12 at the Indian Ridge prairie
SwampSparrows - 2 along the Teal Trail, the only spot I found them