Hi,
Today was the Mentor CBC and I had the Holden Arboretum area in Kirtland, as I have for like... Well let's leave it at a very long time.

The noteworthy item today was the number of Eastern Bluebirds.  I tallied 43, without any effort.  They were mostly in flocks but also found individually in multiple areas as they foraged.  This is an all time high Eastern Bluebird count for me.

Haans