FOY Red-winged blackbird in Ashland on
Tues Feb 18 at feeder. A male.

________________________________
From: Ohio birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 12:00:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OHIO-BIRDS Digest - 19 Feb 2020 to 21 Feb 2020 (#2020-41)

Topics of the day:

  1. First of the season Woodcock (2)
  2. FOY Red Winged Blackbird

Date:    Fri, 21 Feb 2020 18:55:08 -0500
From:    John Troyer Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: First of the season Woodcock

Oh, tonight my ears heard the unmistakable sound of spring, the peent of the
woodcock. It was heard from my home in Brown County. Isn't it sort of early?

    Thank you & God bless you

   John Troyer Jr.

   PH. 937-515-9426

     <http://www.whisperingwindmastiffs.com/> www.whisperingwindmastiffs.com<http://www.whisperingwindmastiffs.com>

 Whispering Wind Mastiffs

We're right on schedule for the males! Cool!!