At least 12 brown headed cowbirds (male and female) at our feeders this am.Jane ScottYellow Springs
    On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 01:22:51 PM EST, Craig Holt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Here in Mahoning Co., the last couple of days have produced 4 turkey vultures and 12 brown-headed cowbirds.  Both species have been absent this winter until now.  Is this the beginning of Spring bird movements ?  Craig Holt, Lowellville______________________________________________________________________

You can join or leave the list, or change your options, at:listserv.miamioh.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDSSend questions or comments about the list to: [log in to unmask]