Thanks to all in the Ohio eBird community who have submitted suggestions of
eBird hotspots, tips for birding, and photos of hotspots.

This week we added 5 eBird shared bird reporting hotspots in Cuyahoga,
Hancock, Putnam, Stark, and Summit counties and updates to hotspots in
Medina and Summit counties.

Check the latest post in the "What's New . . ." blog of the Ohio eBird
Hotspot website for details on new and updated hotspots:
https://birding-in-ohio.com/whats-new-may-9-2020/

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio