Since I'm confined at home for work, I've set my feeders up by my home office desk so I can see what's moving through. This is day 2 for an Orchard Oriole. Other usual migrants  include Baltimore Orioles, RTHBs, RBGBs, White-throated sparrows, nesting bluebirds and Catbirds.

And I saw a lone Junco this morning.

Stay Safe,

Ann Lentz

Geauga County

Ann Lentz
Senior Vice President – Creative and Program Management

Direct: 216.241.4637
Main: 216.241.0405

200 Public Square, Suite 3900
Cleveland, OH 44114-2322