Inspired by other reports, we journeyed over to Blendon Woods yesterday afternoon and hiked both the Lake and Brookside/Overlook trails.  The windy conditions seemed to force birds down, and here wasn't much singing, but there were plenty of neotropicals, just not many warblers.  Notables included:

Flycatchers - Great Crested on Lake Trail
Vireos - White-eyed, Blue-headed, and Yellow-throated in different spots, with a report of Red-eyed as well
Kinglets,Gnatcatchers - lots of Ruby-crowns & Gnatcatchers, and even a late Golden-crowned Kinglet at the Blinds at Thoreau Lake
Thrushes - nice numbers of Wood & Swainsons, especially on the ground along the Lake Trail
Mimids - Catbirds widespread, 1 Brown Thrasher
Warblers - diversity OK, but you had to work to find them.  had Black&White, La.Waterthrush, Nashville, Yellow, Yellow-throated, Yellow-rumped, Palm, Black-thr.Greens, ComYellowthroat, Palms, Ovenbirds
Buntings,Grosbeaks - small groups of Rose-br.Grosbeaks in several spots
Tanagers - 2 Scarlets in different spots, and a Summer reported
Sparrows - the expected songs-Fields-Chippings, with small groups of White-throats