I think that the warblers follow the opening of the oak leaves and
flowers... because that brings what we can't so easily see:  insect mass.
So, since the oaks are just now leafing in Cleveland I predict the warblers
will show soon, if the wind cooperates, too.  There have been years where
the winds seemed to take them *around *Cleveland instead of through
Cleveland.  I don't have proof of that, but it was a theory thrown around
by some minds more attentive to the issue than mine!

I also live near Shaker Lakes and saw a common yellowthroat at Horseshoe
and a Nashville in my yard -- yesterday.  I took it as a good sign!