Sandy Ridge Reservation, Lorain, Ohio, US
May 15, 2020 8:50 AM - 10:40 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.7 mile(s)
52 species

Canada Goose  X    includes a family
Trumpeter Swan  2    nesting pair
Wood Duck  2
Mallard  X    several pairs, one female with 4 young
Hooded Merganser  1
Chimney Swift  X
Sandhill Crane  1    habituated
Killdeer  2
Spotted Sandpiper  1
Great Blue Heron  4
Great Egret  3
Turkey Vulture  2
Bald Eagle  1
Red-tailed Hawk  2
Downy Woodpecker  1
Willow Flycatcher  1
Philadelphia Vireo  3
Warbling Vireo  1
Blue Jay  3
Tufted Titmouse  2
Tree Swallow  X
Barn Swallow  X
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher  1
Gray Catbird  2
Eastern Bluebird  2    pair sitting on a nest box
American Robin  5
American Goldfinch  X
Field Sparrow  1
Song Sparrow  10
Swamp Sparrow  5
Eastern Towhee  1
Baltimore Oriole  7
Red-winged Blackbird  X
Brown-headed Cowbird  X
Common Grackle  X
Ovenbird  1
Blue-winged Warbler  1
Prothonotary Warbler  1
Common Yellowthroat  5
American Redstart  1
Cape May Warbler  1
Cerulean Warbler  1
Northern Parula  1
Magnolia Warbler  2
Bay-breasted Warbler  1
Blackburnian Warbler  2
Yellow Warbler  7
Yellow-rumped Warbler  1
Black-throated Green Warbler  1
Northern Cardinal  3
Rose-breasted Grosbeak  2    separate male and female
Indigo Bunting  2

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S69086926

Craig Caldwell
Editor, The Ohio Cardinal