Darke county birders early morning sounds walk.

Shawnee Prairie Preserve, Darke, Ohio, US
May 16, 2020 6:00 AM - 8:10 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Checklist Comments:     Foggy morning no wind.   Hard to see color on birds.
51 species

Canada Goose  4
Wood Duck  4
Mourning Dove  2
Yellow-billed Cuckoo  1
Common Nighthawk  1     white stripe on wing   sitting on branch of dead
tree
Chimney Swift  1
Great Blue Heron  1
Great Egret  1