My wife and I birded Mohican State Park on trails near the Covered Bridge area. When we were last there on May 13, we had many migrant warblers, but there were very few warblers along the river today. However, some good birds were seen.

On the Lyons Falls trail along the river, we heard and then saw two winter wrens. At the beginning of the trail on the other side of the river, we heard and then saw a cerulean warbler. Single yellow and Tennessee warblers were also seen along the river.

Just north, on the Discovery Forest trail, we heard many ovenbirds calling. It was difficult to see these birds, but after considerable looking finally observed two of them. We also first heard and then saw single pine and hooded warblers there. Randy Rowe, Wooster