Birding in Ohio, the Ohio eBird hotspot website, has a new home and is
being hosted in partnership by the Ohio Ornithological Society. The content
and web address for the website have not changed. See more in the link
below.

Thanks to all in the Ohio eBird community who have submitted suggestions of
eBird hotspots, tips for birding, and photos of hotspots.

This week we added 7 eBird shared bird reporting hotspots in Butler,
Franklin, Lake, Lorain, and Medina counties and updates to hotspots in
Ashtabula and Hancock counties.

Check the latest post in the "What's New . . ." blog of Birding in Ohio for
details on new and updated hotspots:
https://birding-in-ohio.com/whats-new-august-1-2020

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio