This morning I found a Prothonotary Warbler along the Great Guernsey Trail about 0.4 mile from the Corduroy Road trailhead next to the shelter with the bench memorializing Ronald Adkins. Only a brief but diagnostic view as it flitted across the trail. This is only the second eBird record for the county, the other being in 2012. Nice swampy habitat, but at this time of year perhaps a dispersing or migrating bird.

Also a Great Egret at about mike 1.4.

Terry Bronson
Marietta, OH