Still lots of bird activity along the Scioto River in Columbus this morning.  I birded the area from Scioto Audubon Park north through Dublin Rd, Grandview, and Griggs Dam, and found a lot of active resident birds (as well as a lot of trash from 4th of July celebrations).  Notables included:

Osprey - 1 was fishing patiently over the river below Griggs dam.  No success that I saw.
Cooper's Hawk - an adult was chased by jays around Grandview Parks, while a nearby juvenile was calling in a tree.
Peregrine - a feisty bird was taunting swallows around the Water Plant and Long St Dam on Dublin Rd
Great Egrets - singles were at Scioto Audubon and below the dam at Griggs

Flycatchers - lots of Pewees still calling; also had Great Cresteds at Scioto Audubon & Griggs, and Willows at Scioto Audubon

Swallows - Rough-wings are starting to gather, with small flocks at many spots along the river.  Also still had lots of Cliffs and Trees along the River, and Scioto Audubon even had 2 Banks

Gnatcatchers - 3-5 were gathered at nearly every spot, in a prelude to their epic early migration.
Vireos - plenty of Warblings at Scioto Audubon, fewer elsewhere.
Thrushes - singing Wood thrushes at many locations; Griggs had 2-3
Warblers - singing Yellow-throateds at many locations; the only Prothonotary was at Scioto Audubon
Orioles - adults with trailing juveniles at several spots, but the large numbers of singing adults are gone from most spots here