Hi Ray,

Odd, but I see that link does not work. Please let me know if this does.

Haans

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1E2nVKPHaNfZqaaztYtM_u9w5gMVty-3O&ll=41.45433649708478%2C-81.34954034999998&z=9

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 12:00 PM Ray Silvey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Haans,

I would like to see the breeding map, but the link you posted is unknown by google.

Thanks,
Ray Silvey
Columbus