A day in Forked Run State Park and Belleville Locks and Dam in Meigs County coincided with a nice influx of migrants. Highlights, all at the park unless indicated otherwise, included:

Sharp-shinned Hawk--1 harassing a Turkey Vulture
Cuckoo species--1 at the river access. Too poor and brief view to be sure what it was.
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker--1
Blue-headed Vireo--1
Golden-crowned Kinglet--1
Swainson's Thrush--1 at the park, 1 at the river access
Cedar Waxwing--34 at the park, 3 at the river access, 8 at the dam
Pine Siskin--7
White-throated Sparrow--2
Lincoln's Sparrow--1
Orange-crowned Warbler--1
Tennessee Warbler--1 at the river access
Northern Parula--1 at the river access
Cape May Warbler--1 at the dam
Blackburnian Warbler--1
Bay-breasted Warbler--5 at the park, 1 at the dam
Blackpoll Warbler--1
Yellow-rumped Warbler--30 at the park, 5 at the park's river access, 6 at the dam
Black-throated Green Warbler--1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak--1 juvenile male at the river access
Indigo Bunting--2

--
Terry Bronson
Marietta, OH