I hit several spots around this MetroPark southwest of Columbus, and had a decent morning of temperate migrants.  The Nelson's Sharp-tail apparently has left his preferred spot, probably due to the harvest of the soybean field, since 2 other birders and I couldn't relocate him this morning.  Otherwise, I worked to bird areas with good morning sun exposure:  Trail of the Ancients,  Indian Ridge prairie, the Confluence area, and Cedar Ridge picnic area.  Notables included:

Sharp-shinned Hawk - 1 was hunting along the Trail of the Ancients
Woodpeckers - pairs of Pileateds were at both Trail of the Ancients and the Cedar Ridge picnic area.  Also a good flight of Flickers as well, though only 1 sapsucker.

Flycatchers - nothing but a single E. Phoebe
Vireos - a single Blue-headed was at Cedar Ridge along the Hawthorn Trail
BlueJays - steady numbers of small flocks, but not many total (maybe 40 in 3 hours)
Kinglets - both Ruby-cr.& Golden-cr at Trail of Ancients & Cedar Ridge
Thrushes - still 1 Swainson's along Trail of Ancients, with a large flock of Robins & 10 Bluebirds
Warblers - Yellow-rumps widespread, dominating every stop except Kuhlwein, where Palms were king.  Also had 2 Com.Yellowthroats, 1 Tennessee, and 1 Black-thr.Green, most along Trail of Ancients.

Sparrows - plenty of Savannahs still at Kuhlwein, as well as 1-2 White-crowns.  Small groups of White-throateds were at several spots.

Blackbirds - small groups of Redwings heading south along the creek in several spots
Finches - no siskins, but had small numbers of Goldfinches at many locations.