The celebrity hummingbird continues to show periodically for legions of admirers at the Bater household this morning.  Bird was coming to the feeder at 15-20 minute intervals, staying for about a minute, then flying off into fir trees.  Other birds around the feeder array included a large flock of siskins and a fly-by harrier.

Nearby Clover Cemetery wetland also had a good turnout of birds, including N.Shovelers, Coots, Tree Sparrows, and Juncos, among others.  Kuhlwein wetlands at Battelle Darby were largely dry and had few birds.  White Barn wetland was dry, but had Tree & Swamp Sparrows, while the Teal Trail had water, but not much for birds.