Stopped at the Hoover Reservoir Spillway this afternoon. The gate on the road in is closed,thus one has to walk in from the parking area off Central College Road. With the wind chill this was not fun. My wife felt like a pop-sickle. The waterfowl under the dam helped dampen the chill of the walk. Below the dam and in the waters below there we obsreved a variety of waterfowl including:

    Canada Geese, Mallard, American Black Duck, Gadwall, American Wigeon, Northern Shoveler, Northern Pintail, Redhead, Ring-necked Duck, Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead, Hooded Merganser and Ruddy Duck.

Charlie Bombaci