5-6 years ago when the MetroParks added the River Bluff area to Highbanks
Park, you could see the potential, even though it had been a brownfield.
Now that potential seems to be becoming realized.  Today Corrina Honscheid
& Beth Lenoble found both a pair of Blue Grosbeaks and an Alder Flycatcher
there.  Both were still present when I got there late in the afternoon
along with several other birders.  Not only that, but the place was
hopping, even on a warm afternoon -- I tallied 45 species in 45 minutes.  I
suspect a good morning search could turn up more.  You'll want to visit
soon, while this nova of birdlife is still fresh.  Included in the list
were:

Cuckoos - 2 Yellow-billed calling along the river
ChimneySwifts,  Ruby-thr.Hummingbird
Flycatchers - Alder, Willow, Pewee, Great Crested
Vireos - Warbling, Red-eyed
Swallows - Tree, Barn, Rough-winged
Wrens,Gnatcatcher - House Wren, CarolinaWren, Blue-grayGnatcatcher
Mimids - GrayCatbirds, BrownThrasher
Warblers - Yellow, CommonYellowthroat
Sparrows - Field, Song, Towhee
Buntings,Grosbeak - Indigo Buntings, Blue Grosbeaks