Birders,

This morning I banded an adult female Rufous Hummingbird in Warren County.
At this time the homeowner has declined to allow birders to visit but that
could change. I will post to this list if it does. This is also just a
heads-up that this fall is shaping up to be another good one for this
species in Ohio, and possibly other species as well. As of now, I am aware
of 8 Rufous or Rufous/Allen's; 2 in Michigan, 1 in Indiana, and 5 in Ohio.
This is twice as many as last year by this date.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: [log in to unmask]
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/