Allen - Thank you so much!! That’s a great idea. I don’t have access to a cord where the feeder is now, but I have been bringing it in and out thought the day. Today is the first time it has frozen. I may have to move it to where my spotlight is. I am pretty handy and creative, so I’ll come up with something.

Mike sent me pictures of the banding you did, that was so amazing! Thank you again for all you do and especially for the research and insight on hummingbirds.