An early morning shower didn't stop our Sam Wharram Nature Club group from
enjoying a beautiful nature walk this morning at Camp Peet Metro Park along
the Conneaut Creek in Ashtabula County. Warbler migration is still in full
swing as we observed twenty warbler species and a total of 66 species of
birds. Spring wildflowers were present and we noted many common and unusual
types.
Birds observed were:
Canada Geese
Mallard