Fantastic day, lots of birds, lots of variety
Blackburnian warblers
Nashville warblers
Black throated green warblers
Black throated blue warblers
Northern parulas
Yellow throated warbler
Ovenbirds
Hooded warblers, male and female
Tennessee warbler
Black and white warblers
American redstarts
Chestnut sided warblers
Cape May warblers  male and female
Kentucky warbler silent Maple trail near connector to Buttonbush trail
Common yellowthroat
Palm warbler
Northern waterthrush
Yellow rumped warblers