Who gets tired of looking at the Golden Swamp Warbler, aka, Prothonotary Warbler, aka PROW?  Certainly not me.  Their breeding habitat is very specific and often inaccessible unless you have a canoe or kayak.  You won’t need either if you join us for a FREE Zoom presentation by Dan Best this Thursday May 19th at 7:00pm.  Dan has been helping PROW’s for 30 years by erecting artificial nesting containers along a stretch of the Upper Cuyahoga River in Geauga County.  He has learned a lot and shares that knowledge with us in this 1-hour talk.  The talk is FREE but you must register to receive a link.

You are invited to a Zoom meeting: Going for the Gold! 30-years of Prothonotary Warbler Husbandry on the Upper Cuyahoga River

When: May 19, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

You must register in advance for this meeting using this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvdO-opzkvGteDT4YG4dGdq4mN2oPysIq-

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

A reminder will be emailed to you the day before the talk.

Matt Valencic

Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland

Chair: Education Committee